Senior R&D Engineer
|July 31, 2014 - December 30, 2014|
|Location:||Grove City, OH|
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
|Company:||Tosoh SMD, Inc.|
|Description:||Tosoh SMD, Inc. is a leading supplier of high purity thin film deposition materials and related consumable products used worldwide by manufacturers of electronic and solar components. TSMD is ISO 9001/ISO14001/TS16949 registered. From our state-of-the-art development and manufacturing facility in Grove City, Ohio, we ship our products to customers across the US and around the world.|
|Duties:||Responsibilities include the following:|
1. Through interaction with internal sales, customers, OEM and research organizations develop product roadmaps to define Tosoh’s mid to long term product strategy.
2. Develop new materials and processes for next generation products through internal or external sources, develop source of raw materials.
3. Participate in patent activity, development of patent strategy.
4. Interact internally and with customers, define most effective manufacturing process and provide on time new materials and rapid product development.
5. Support quality programs requirements and initiatives as needed
6. Participate in developing efficient manufacturing processes with goal of on time delivery of new and advanced products.
7. Support process engineering activities to achieve strategic objectives as desired.
|Qualifications:||Qualifications include: |
1. PhD in Material Science or Metallurgical Engineering.
2. Experience in patent work.
3. Excellent communication skills and analytical abilities.
4. Knowledgeable in semiconductor processing, semiconductor device structure and sputtering processed.
5. Knowledge and experience with metallurgy, material science, metal forming techniques, machining, joining processes, ceramic processing, powder metallurgy. Required chemistry knowledge.
6. Experienced in managing people.
7. Must be willing and able to travel extensively, both domestically and internationally, including China.
Tosoh SMD offers a comprehensive package of compensation and benefits, including medical, dental, vision and life insurance, 401(k) with employer matching, quarterly Profit Sharing, four weeks paid time off per year for new employees (in addition to company paid holidays!), tuition reimbursement and opportunities for promotion and career development.
Our clean, climate-controlled development and manufacturing facility (over 200,000 square feet!) is located in Grove City, Ohio, immediately south of Columbus.
If qualified and interested in a unique and exciting opportunity for a motivated, success-oriented individual, please visit our website at http://Tosoh.iapplicants.com to apply.
TSMD is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Vets/Disability.
Visit us at www.tosoh.com