|May 16, 2013 - July 31, 2013|
|Location:||Grove City, OH|
|Benefits:||Tosoh SMD offers a comprehensive package of compensation and benefits, including medical, dental, vision and life insurance, 401(k) with employer matching, quarterly Profit Sharing, four weeks paid time off per year for new employees (in addition to company paid holidays!), tuition reimbursement and opportunities for promotion and career development. |
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
|Company:||Tosoh SMD, Inc.|
|Description:||Tosoh SMD, Inc. is a leading supplier of high purity thin film deposition materials and related consumable products used worldwide by manufacturers of electronic and solar components. TSMD is ISO 9001/ISO14001/TS16949 registered. From our state-of-the-art development and manufacturing facility in Grove City, Ohio, we ship our products to customers across the US and around the world. |
We have an immediate need for a Sales Engineer. This position will be located in the Northern California/Northwest area.
TSMD is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V
|Duties:||1) Plan, organize, manage and control all selling activities to meet or exceed goals such as: budget, forecast accuracy, single sales objectives, territory expenses, relationship selling, working capital, receivables and other goals to b defined.|
2) Continually improve understanding of technical product information and selling skills.
3) Capture customer technical roadmaps and understand customers’ business as it relates to Tosoh products.
4) Prepare sales budget and forecast updates as required.
5) Utilize LAMP and Strategic Selling practices within the territory to identify key decision makers and opportunities. Track, publish, review and close single sales objectives and action items.
6) Participate in team communication regionally and globally to ensure that information impacting technical partnerships and customer families are communicated with necessary personnel.
7) Visit accounts as required. Arrange visits by appropriate marketing, technical, quality and C-level personnel.
8) Submit RFQ’s, manage order backlog and returned goods, update CRM database, prepare and distribute detailed call reports within 2 days of visits.
9) Track and advise of changes in market and competitive situations within the region.
10) Participate in necessary meetings, tradeshows and regional and global sales meetings as required.
11) Travel – 30% - 50%.
|Qualifications:||1) BS degree in Science or Engineering or Equivalent required.|
2) 5 years sales and/or marketing experience and Large Account Management experience managing revenue in excess of $1MM at Semiconductor manufacturers or OEMs required.
3) Technical knowledge of company technology, products and services preferred.
4) Demonstrated skills in Project Management preferred.
5) Language capability in region of management preferred
This job is no longer active. Please click here to see current job listings.