Senior Accountant (Manufacturing)
|March 07, 2013 - April 30, 2013|
|Location:||Grove City, OH|
|Benefits:||TSAM offers competitive pay and a comprehensive package of benefits including medical, dental, vision, life, disability, 401(k), tuition reimbursement, and four weeks paid time off per year for new fulltime employees.|
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
|Company:||Tosoh America, Inc.|
|Description:||Tosoh America, Inc. (TSAM) provides comprehensive centralized business services (Accounting, Finance, HR, IT) to several Tosoh Group companies in the United States. TSAM has an opening available for a Sr. Accountant with experience in a manufacturing environment to be located in Grove City, OH (suburb of Columbus, OH). |
TSAM is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V.
|Duties:||Professional level position requiring oversight of all general ledger transactions and related internal controls.|
• Participate in all aspects of the month-end close.
• Adherence to and application of GAAP to the general ledger.
• Individual is responsible for ensuring proper statement and support of balance sheet accounts.
• Preparation of the Consolidated financial reports with subsidiaries in other countries and using foreign currencies.
• Completion of monthly account reconciliations
• Analyze and interpret results and communicate to management effectively
• Provide inter-company schedules as required.
• Assist with administration of annual budget process.
• Interface with external auditors
• Other duties as assigned
|Qualifications:||• BS in accounting|
• 5-7 years experience in a manufacturing environment
• Well-developed analytical skills
• Team player who is professional, mature, self-directed, and detail oriented
• High proficiency with the use of Microsoft Office products (Excel, Access, Word and Outlook).
• Ability to maintain effective systems and processes to meet organizational requirements and internal controls.
• Ability and willingness to contribute as an effective member of various group project teams.
• Strong customer service focus and ability and willingness to deliver on commitments made.
• Highly effective communication, organizational and time management skills.
This job is no longer active. Please click here to see current job listings.