Sales & Marketing Manager (Polymers)
|August 30, 2013 - January 30, 2014|
|Location:||Grove City, OH, OH|
|Benefits:||Tosoh USA offers a comprehensive package of pay and benefits, including medical, dental, vision, life and disability, 401(k), flexible spending plans, profit sharing, tuition assistance, training opportunities, and very generous provisions for paid time off.|
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
|Company:||Tosoh USA, Inc.|
|Description:||Tosoh Corporation is a Japanese chemical company founded in 1935 with more than 11,000 employees worldwide and 2010 sales in excess of 8 billion US$.|
The company’s products range from base chemicals to make plastics or disinfect water, to engineered materials that enable the manufacturing of semiconductors, LCD televisions or solar panels, to blood testing equipment.
Tosoh produces in Japan very high quality zirconia powder used in applications as broad as dental crowns, fuel cells or high-end luxury watches.
Tosoh USA, Inc., based in Grove City, OH and South San Francisco, imports and distributes zirconia powders and beads, as well as other Tosoh products, in the Americas. Our customers are spread across the United States, Canada and South America.
Tosoh USA, Inc. has an opening for a Sales and Marketing Manager (Polymers)
Tosoh USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/V/D
|Duties:||• Service established accounts and create new business opportunities in polymers. Products are Polyphenylene sulfide (PPS), Polychloroprene rubber (CR), Chlorosulphonated polyethylene (CSM), Ethylene vinyl acetate copolymer (EVA) and special Polyethylene grades. |
• Position has significant entrepreneurial latitude to accomplish above.
• Compose detailed sales strategy plans and budgets, customer visit reports, and coordinate activities with management and staff members within our organization. Organize and participate in key industry conferences and exhibits to promote Tosoh’s broad range of polymers. Compile and computerize attendee lists of such conferences and exhibits for promotional mailing and follow-up.
• Significant domestic and international travel is viewed by management as crucial to achieving our objective, which is to widen our customer base in North America while coordinating those activities with our personnel in Europe. Such coordination is essential, as many of our prospective customers are global.
• Position is preferably based at our Columbus, Ohio office where an experienced and dedicated sales support staff will provide logistical assistance.
|Qualifications:||• At least a Bachelors degree in polymer-related department.|
• 5-10 years experience in sales and/or marketing in polymers (Synthetic rubber and/or Plastics), preferably in Japanese companies and/or sales experience to Japanese companies.
• International experience is desired.
• Possess outstanding verbal and written communication skills.
• Willingness to travel often, both domestically and internationally.
This job is no longer active. Please click here to see current job listings.